http://classassignments.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Class-Assignments-Logo-300x70.png 0 0 Ken Morgan http://classassignments.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Class-Assignments-Logo-300x70.png Ken Morgan2021-02-15 10:39:192021-02-15 10:39:19AJS 514 Week 1 Personal Criminological Theory Presentation (100% Score)
AJS 514 Week 1 Personal Criminological Theory
Personal Criminological Theory
Prepare a 7-10 slidePPT presentation to present your personal criminology theory and apply your theory to analyze one case of crime that you are familiar with. In your presentation, include the following pieces:
• Briefly describe your personal criminology theory to include why you think people commit crime.
• Identify assumptions on which your theory is based.
• Briefly summary of the case you will analyze.
• Explanation of the occurrence of the crime and why the criminal committed the crime using your theory.
• Identify any gaps that your theory may have regarding (fail to explain partially) the selected crime.
• Explain how you could improve/modify your theory if possible.
Format your PPT consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here