Review school-based data in reading to determine the academic strength and needs of the students.
Please respond to the following referring to the four county data pdf.
- Pick a county (Broward, Dade, Monroe, or Palm Beach).
- Compare the district and the state overall FSA-ELA Performance Goals for 2019-20. Which is higher?
- Compare the the 2019-20 State Achievement Gaps on FSA-ELA with the 2019-20 District Achievement Gaps on FSA-ELA. Which has greater gaps the State or the District?
- Pick one of the District Achievement Gap subgroups to improve their reading performance.
Locate and select scientifically researched-based strategies for improvement, including strategies to teach reading in all components of reading instruction: phonemic awareness, phonics, fluency, vocabulary, phonics, oral language lessons, and comprehension throughout the content areas. Use the Lesson series videos for ideas to use.
- Pick a grade level and Briefly summarize and describe a Research-Based Reading Instruction and a Researched Based Instructional Strategy for each of the six Components of Reading Instruction in the Data Worksheet Chart. See the data worksheet chart for example.
- Elaborate on the Research-Based Reading Instruction and Research-Based Instructional Strategies in your Data Worksheet Chart. Be sure to include explanations of the strategies for each of the content areas with citations throughout.
APA and 2-3 pages. Add title page, an abstract, and references page. Incorporate a minimum of 2 current scholarly journal articles.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here