Create a magazine article which incorporates research and writing for a particular audience and medium that utilizes skills in creating information graphics, writing headlines, and cut lines. Your article should demonstrate an understanding of the reading as well as the implications of new knowledge. The 800-1,000 word article should integrate readings and class discussions that focus on audience awareness, writing for a particular medium, editing for clarity, useful information graphics, and photos.
Focus of the Magazine Article
The student is to take on the role of a writer for a magazine. The National Home Landscaping Trade Show referenced in Week 3’s written assignment is publishing a trade show magazine to review trends in home landscaping. The magazine will be distributed at the home show, which will be attended by members of the landscaping industry, as well as homeowners. Its publishers have requested that you write an 800-1,000 word article describing outdoor lighting trends in landscape design to be printed in the magazine. Include information from at least three scholarly sources, citing in APA style.
The student’s article should include an article headline, as well as at least two subheads in the article. In addition, the article should include at least one photo and one information graphic with the article, each with its own cutline. Students may adapt the information graphic from the assignment due in Week 4. The photo can simply be a description of what would be included, along with the cutline. Include the information graphic and the photo cutline within the article layout.
The Magazine Article:
· Must be 800-1000 words in length (not including title and references pages), double-spaced, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the .
· Must include a separate title page with the following:
· Title of project
· Student’s name
· Course name and number
· Instructor’s name
· Date submitted
· Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
· Must use three scholarly sources.
· The table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
· Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
· Must include, on the final page, a Reference Page that is completed according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here