http://classassignments.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Class-Assignments-Logo-300x70.png 0 0 http://classassignments.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Class-Assignments-Logo-300x70.png 2022-04-29 22:43:252022-04-29 22:43:25Business 475
- Evaluating a Corporate-Societal Relationship
According to the textbook, the current world economy is increasingly becoming integrated and interdependent; as a result, the relationship between business and society is becoming more complex. In this assignment, you will be researching a Fortune 500 company from an approved company list provided by your professor.
Write a 45 page evaluation of your chosen companys performance with respect to its stated values. Do the following:
- Summarize the companys primary products and or services.
- Suggest three ways in which the primary stakeholders can influence the organizations financial performance. Provide support for your response.
- Describe two critical factors in the organizations external environment that can affect its success. Support your assertions.
- Assess the companys biggest success or missed opportunity to respond to a recent or current social issue. How did it impact company performance?
- Integrate at least two supporting resources from the or other reputable sources.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
Evaluate the relationship between a business and society based on external environmental factors, stakeholders, and corporate social responsibility issues.
- The company of choice is The Kroger Co.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here