From the humdrum of the mid-2000s web apps, Apple radically changed the mobile world with the iPhone, offering well-designed apps of their own and curating apps that were accepted into the App Store. That influence has been far reaching, prompting Google to push their boundaries and develop material design, a design language that has become the distinctive hallmark of Android apps. When compared to the web world where some popular apps could get away with mediocre design, why do mobile apps face a higher design bar?
- When compared to the web world where some popular apps could get away with mediocre design, why do mobile apps face a higher design bar?
- Compare and contrast native mobile app design versus standard desktop app design. Discuss considerations for choosing one over the other. Elaborate on main advantages vs disadvantages.
- You must apply and use the basic citation styles of APA.
- Do not claim credit for the words, ideas, and concepts of others.
- Use in-text citation and list the reference of your supporting source following APAs style and formatting
- Do not copy and paste information or concepts from the Internet and claim that is your work. It will be considered Plagiarism and you will receive a zero for your work.
- Use this link to access the Discussion Board
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here