Presentation: Poster of Evidence-Based Practice
Goal: Develop a clinical practice question using PICO(T) that focuses on a clinical issue to improve the quality of care.
1. You will identify a clinical problem/opportunity and draft a PICOT question.
2. Review the literature (using the articles you are reading for your weekly summaries, if possible), make recommendations.
3. Create a poster and add it onto your last slide of your PowerPoint presentation to disseminate your findings.
- The presentation should be original work and logically organized in current APA style including citation of references.
- The presentation should be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation and misspelling.
- Incorporate a minimum of 4 current (published within last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work.
- PowerPoint presentation with 10-15 slides, excluding the tile slide and the reference slide.
- Speaker notes expanded upon and clarified content on the slides.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here