The Bible has much to say about sin, the failure of humankind to observe the divine law of God. How serious is sin (as we apply the idea to cybercrime) in Gods eyes? states, The Lord tests the righteous, but his soul hates the wicked and the one who loves violence (English Standard Version). How prevalent is sin? Again, the Word of the Lord says, The Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intention of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually (). However, the good news is that God has made a way to be forgiven of sin. says:
Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death. For what the law was powerless to do because it was weakened by the flesh, God did by sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh to be a sin offering. (New International Version)
Christ Jesus became the righteous sacrifice for a sinful world.
- Review the material in the “Getting Started” section above, and read Psalm 11:5, Genesis 6:5, and Romans 8:13.
- Be sure to address the following prompts in your paper:
- The Bible states that all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God (Romans 3:23). Reflect on the aforementioned verses. What should our response be to the need for forgiveness?
- Is there a way out of our sinful behaviors even in how people behave in their interactions in cyberspace?
- Your paper should be at least 250 words in length.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here