1. you need to describe the organization and indicate how its operation, management, or functioning can benefit from spatial analysis through GIS.
2. What are the sources you recommend of GIS data?
3. How do you recommend that the GIS and its data be organized?
4. What spatial analysis can be done?
5. What are the prospective benefits and costs of the GIS application?
6. How do you justify that the application offers competitive advantages?
7. You are encouraged to bring in some relevant information systems concepts from BUSB 333 (Business Information Systems).
8. One example of such a concept from BUSB 333 is Michael Porters Five Forces framework for competitive IS
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here