http://classassignments.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Class-Assignments-Logo-300x70.png 0 0 http://classassignments.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Class-Assignments-Logo-300x70.png 2022-01-31 12:03:442022-01-31 12:03:44A critical review of one of the books
Write a critical review of one of the books on the syllabus.
The syllabus is:
- Chua, Liana, 2012. The Christianity of Culture: Conversion, Ethnic Citizenship, and the Matter of Religion in Malaysian Borneo. 258 pages
- Viveiros de Castro, Eduardo. 2011. The Inconstancy of the Indian Soul: The Encounter of Catholics and Cannibals in 16th-Century Brazil. Chicago: Prickly Paradigm Press. 104 pages
- Chidester, David. 2014. Empire of Religion: Imperialism and Comparative Religion. Chicago: University of Chicago Press. 400 pages
- Johnson, Greg. 2007. Sacred Claims: Repatriation and Living Tradition. Charlottesville: University of Virginia Press. 224 pages
- Latour, Bruno. 2010. On the Modern Cult of Factish Gods. Durham: Duke University Press. 168 pages
An essay on a given topic of 4000 words (approximately 10 pages)Text format: font Times New Roman, font size 12, line spacing 1,5.
NB! Extensive use of unreferenced sources in an essay is regarded as cheating.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here