SUBJECT: Photovoltaics – Solar Power
This week, you will write a review of literature based on the technology you are investigating for your Course Project. A review of literature may be defined as an analysis of published information in a particular subject area. You are asked to provide your sources in APA format with analysis and a summary (Part 1) . Then review the sources, drawing connections among them, and notes changes in thinking over time (Part 2).
For this assignment follow this format:
I Academic Sources
Provide at least five academic (scholarly) sources or references in APA format, and for each source, provide the following:
- Background: Brief explanation of the source.
- Discussion of what the source supports or proves in regard to your chosen technology.
Note: These sources should be from reputable publications that can be found in the DeVry Library or industry publications. Please note: Any web-based sources that do not directly reference academic journals (scholarly or peer reviewed) must be from URL’s with domain names end in “.gov”, “.org” , or “.edu” to be acceptable.
II Literature Review
From the sources analyzed and presented, note connections among them and address the following in roughly two to three paragraphs:
- What are the key points of agreement among the sources?
- What (if any) are the key points of disagreement among the sources?
- Which sources appear to be the most powerful or influential? Please explain why.
- Has thinking changed about your topic over time? If so, how? Are there beliefs that have fallen out of favor?
Successful assignments will do the following:
- Analyze at least five sources from reputable publications that can be found in the DeVry Library
- Demonstrate points of similarities and differences, note patterns, and evaluate source quality
- Be approximately 2-3 pages in length
- Be formatted per current APA standards, including a separate title page and references page
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here