With divorce rates hovering around 50%, therapists are oftencalled upon to fix what is wrong with relationships.
For this paper, instead of focusing on the negatives or whatis wrong in a relationship, critique the two professional articles related tomarital satisfaction.
– Compare and contrast the two approaches identified in thearticles and include:
1. A summary of the articles,
2. An overview of the content,
3. An analysis of the articles findings or conclusions, and
4. A discussion of what seems to work in successfulrelationships.
– Discuss each articles value in terms of:
1. the information youcould use in couples therapy,
2. what approaches you might incorporate withinyour own therapeutic sessions.
Alipour, Z., Kazemi, A., Kheirabadi, G., & Eslami, A.-A.(2020). Marital communication skills training to promote marital satisfactionand psychological health during pregnancy: a couple focused approach. ReproductiveHealth, 17(1), 18.
Nichols, M. P. & Davis, S., (2016). (11thed.). Retrieved from https://redshelf.com
Chapter 2: Basic Techniques ofFamily Therapy: From Symptom to System
Chapter 3: The FundamentalConcepts of Family Therapy
Rostami, M., Taheri,A., Abdi, M., & Kermani, N. (2014). The Effectiveness of Instructing Emotion-focusedApproach in Improving the Marital Satisfaction in Couples. Procedia -Social and Behavioral Sciences, 114, 693698.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here