http://classassignments.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Class-Assignments-Logo-300x70.png 0 0 http://classassignments.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Class-Assignments-Logo-300x70.png 2022-01-31 20:56:212022-01-31 20:56:21Model 4 Written Assigment
How to get kids to do chores: The role of conditioning in parenting.
This assignment requires an understanding of learning principles and how they can be applied in parenting situations.
This assignment fulfills/Supports:
- Module Outcome: 1
- Course Outcomes: 1, 3
- General Education Competencies: 1, 2, 5
For this Assignment, complete the following steps:
- Review the elements of Classical Conditioning, Operant Conditioning and Observational Learning in Chapter 6 of your textbook.
- Listen to the Goats and Soda podcast entitled “How to Get Your Kids to do Chores (Without Resenting It)” (link below) and read the follow-up article How To Get Kids To Do Chores: Does The Mayan Method Work? (opens in a new window).
In a paper, thoroughly discuss the following:
- Explain how the following learning concepts are demonstrated in the “Maya Method”. Give concrete examples from the textbook, podcast and article to support your statements.
- Positive reinforcement
- Unconditioned stimuli
- Unconditioned response
- Conditioned stimuli
- Conditioned response
- Discuss the potential consequences of using physical punishment to shape childrens behavior.
Citing Sources: You must use APA style to reference your source(s) at the end of your submission. For this assignment, you must include reference information for your textbook, the podcast and the article. Information on how to format reference information (including a reference generator) in APA style can be found on the Purdue Online Writing Lab website at https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/apa_style/apa_formatting_and_style_guide/general_format.html (opens in a new window).
Acceptable Length: Minimum of 1 typed page.
- Use 12-point Times New Roman or Arial font
- Use double line spacing in the document
- 1-inch margins all around
Grading criteria: For full points you must fully comply with each component of the Assignment Rubric
To Submit: Click on the Module 4 Written Assignment link above. When the new page opens, scroll to the Assignment Submission area and click Browse My Computer. Attach your document (must be in .doc, .docx, .pdf or .rtf format) and click Submit.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here