It is important to understand the many options you have as you approach your applied doctoral project. In this discussion, you will skim practitioner-based projects or locate additional ones. Then, you will discuss how you could use two of the practitioner-based approaches to address an issue, problem, situation, or opportunity at your workplace or in your community. For each of the two practitioner-based project approaches you chose, write one paragraph that includes the following components: topic and context or brief background, practitioner-based approach, rationale for approach, description of stakeholders, and intended outcome(s).
Prior to attempting this discussion,
- Review the .
- Review one of the following practitioner-based project examples:
- Handbook example:
- Manual example:
- Training example:
- Workshop example: .
- Decide which two practitioner-based project approaches might be suitable to address an issue, problem, situation, or opportunity at your workplace or in your community.
In your initial discussion forum post,
- Write one paragraph for each of the practitioner-based approaches you chose, and explain the
- topic and context or brief background,
- practitioner-based approach,
- rationale for approach,
- description of stakeholders, and
- intended outcome(s).
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here