http://classassignments.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Class-Assignments-Logo-300x70.png 0 0 http://classassignments.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Class-Assignments-Logo-300x70.png 2022-01-31 21:54:062022-01-31 21:54:06Shakespear
- READ : https://shakespeare.folger.edu/shakespeares-works/twelfth-night/
- Reflect on your previous experience with Shakespeare. How does Twelfth Night compare to the plays or poetry you’ve read before?
- Choose one character to analyze closely. How does that character either perform multiple identities or react to others identity performances? What themes does this character bring to the table? (You might take a hint from some characters’ names, like Sir Toby Belch, or Sir Andrew Aguecheek.)
- To some extent, every text well read this semester explores the psychological and social richness of how we construct our own identities, as well as how identities are thrust upon us (to borrow from Maria and Malvolio). Explore how this concept plays out in Twelfth Night, as well as in earlier texts we’ve read this semester.
- Throughout much of literary history, poetic justice (Links to an external site.) has been a chief qualifier of “good” literature. Does Twelfth Night‘s ending constitute poetic justice? Does this matter to you?
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here