Final Project: Portfolio
Students will have the opportunity to demonstrate their understanding of course concepts through a portfolio of their best work.
Students will create a portfolio of online content for a non-profit organization of their choice. Students will offer a Social Media Plan. Using the concepts from the course, students will present four different kinds of content for social media representing their nonprofit organization well. Students should use a variety of approaches and different social media platforms. Evidence of having examined the most recent news relating to that nonprofit organization is required.
- Choose a nonprofit organization.
- Research the current situation for the nonprofit. How are they using social media currently? What issues affect the organization today?
- Create a Social Media Plan, using the sections outlined in the textbook.
- Develop four different samples of representing that nonprofit through social media. For example, an infographic, a twitter post, a series of instagram pictures, a word art, a brochure, a newsletter, or some other content that we’ve created would be appropriate.
- Offer products that are technologically effective and professionally created.
- Include a bibliography of references used for any aspect of the project in APA form.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here