For this assignment, you will identify the main concepts and terms learned in this weeks online lectures and textbook readings and create a fictional case study (may not be related to actual individuals).
You will use the following guidelines while writing your case study:
- Background: You need to describe the demographics of individuals involved in the case study such as their age, gender, occupation, education, relationships, and family history.
- The case story: You need to describe a scenario demonstrating individuals subjected to discrimination in the workplace. While analyzing the case study, use the labor laws found at the U.S. Department of Labor Web site, specifically the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Equal Employment Opportunity Act.
- Analysis of the case: You need to utilize the information learned from the online lectures and text readings to analyze the case study. Be specific in your analysis using supporting evidence from outside sources when needed.
- Recommendations: You need to end the case study with your recommendations or suggestions you would have implemented in such a situation to assist in changing the behavior of the individuals involved in the case study.
- Support your responses with examples.
- Cite any sources in APA format.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here