Project plans outline the intended course of events; however, things dont always happen as intended. Organizations need to consider risks and develop a contingency plan. This plan is typically presented to management.
Based on your prior research, determine potential risk factors for not meeting each of the project objectives.Develop a contingency plan for each of the potential risks. Add the potential risks and contingency plan to your Wk4 Apply: Project Plan assignment.
Create a 12- to 14-slide presentation with detailed speaker notes and visuals on every slide in which you:
- Identify the organizations information presented in Wk1.
- Synthesize the SWOT analysis and market trend research.
- Explain how the project objectives will advance the organizational goals.
- Assess how success will be measured.
- Evaluate the value this project will bring to the organization.
- Identify project metrics, timelines, and responsible parties.
- Develop a contingency plan for each of the potential risk factors for not meeting each of the project objectives.
Note: If needed, review your chosen organization in the Case Studies folder on the main course page in Blackboard.
Cite any sources according to APA guidelines.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here