http://classassignments.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Class-Assignments-Logo-300x70.png 0 0 http://classassignments.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Class-Assignments-Logo-300x70.png 2022-06-24 15:29:472022-06-24 15:29:47CAFR- West Virginia
Paper #2: Analysis of a CAFR/ACFR Report (10%)
1. Select a Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) (Also called an ACFR Annual Comprehensive Financial Report) from a government / municipality and present your choice in the conference set up for same in Week #1 for approval by stating the governments / municipalitys name in the conference, and uploading / attaching the municipalitys most recent CAFR/ACFR report in PDF format. Only approved entities / CAFRs/ACFRs will be accepted.
2. Explore the concepts of the course material relating to CAFRs/ACFRs. You must also find and review / read outside literature on this subject and the below requirements as well and use and reference same in the paper.
3. Prepare a paper on the CAFR/ACFR report to include the following: a. A brief introduction / review of your chosen CAFR/ACFR entity. b. For the CAFR/ACFR report, discuss its focus, what it is trying to impart on its users, and an identification and review of the main sections of the CAFR/ACFR (what is NOT expected is a fund-by-fund accounting of figures, performance, balances, etc.) c. Clearly identify who the actual intended audience / users of a CAFR/ACFR report are outside those the CAFR/ACFR report itself is addressed to. d. Discuss your thoughts on how a CAFR/ACFR is presented to its users.
4. Your deliverable is to be three pages , single-spaced, double spacing between paragraphs, one inch margins and a font size of 10 – 12 points. Include a cover page and works cited section. In-text citations of all facts must be included and done per APA standards. The paper is to be uploaded through the assignment folder only in a single Word document with only YourName.doc(x) as the file name. There are to be no active hyperlinks anywhere in the submission.
5. Points will be deducted for failing to adhere to these requirements
6. Please refer to the grading matrix for how your performance will be evaluated.
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here