In 2,000 words.
Topic: Case Report: Application of Theory to Organizational Mission, Vision, and the Christian Worldview
For this assignment, learners explain how personal knowledge and skills gained in this course assist in solving their Direct Practice Improvement Project practice problem, and how the Christian worldview is supported within your project’s purpose and the project sites organizational mission and vision.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- This assignment uses a template, find ATTACHED titled DNP-815A “Case Report: DPI Project Application of Theory to Organizational Mission and Vision, and Christian Worldviews.”
- This assignment requires that at least five scholarly, peer-reviewed, sources related to this topic with at least two in-text citation for each source.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite to verify similarity and plagiarism.
Construct a case report (2,000-2,250 words) using your Direct Practice Improvement (DPI) Project’s purpose, problem, and clinical questions. Apply your chosen nursing theory and evidence-based change model from the Topic 3 assignment to support your DPI Project. Your case report must include the headings provided below. Refer to the “Case Report: DPI Project Application of Theory to Organizational Mission and Vision, and Christian Worldviews” template, located in the DNP-815A folder in the DC Network, to complete your assignment. The specific criteria for this assignment are located on this template.
- Case Report Background
- Christian Worldviews
- Organization’s Mission and Vision to Theory and Model
- Pulling It Together
Is this the question you were looking for? Place your Order Here